About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Monday, August 14, 2006

the name~

This is something funny i hear from a friend, kinda bad but funny and true~ haha it goes like this, my friend have a friend in our national language his name is call kan you chun (in Cantonese mean damn moron) hehehe damn bad huh, and this poor guy stick to this name where his "good" friends have "stamp" it on his forehead for the rest of his life with them, and someone came up with a brilliant idea of a English name for him, call "stupid dumb fuck" a direct translation from the name kan you chun hahha, why you ask, Kan in Cantonese/ Hokian mean fuck, so mostly English and Chinese the language come the other way round. So they come out with this. His first name call stupid, middle name as dumb and lastly fuck~ MR. Stupid D. Fuck hahaha pity pity~

1 comment:

Elaine Tan said...

ppl dah la so cham you somemore got to laugh at them... haihz