About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Monday, August 07, 2006

Life is hard!

Well what we are hearing, seeing and even smelling bad news is every where, from the poor guy that got kill from robbery at wangsa maju, some fuckers that rob around and call themselves as Kumpulan Devi, and there is a war going on etc there is people suffering, hurt and kill and in the opposite those who create havoc ain't there anything better. Maybe this isn't a good month for all, especially the Chinese as we believe that this is the hungry ghost festival (what the western call Halloween), well we believe that the gate of hell will be open and ghosts are let out to visit their still alive family and friends or some "homeless ghost" will go around pulling pranks etc, that why on this month you will see Chinese praying along the streets offering those ghost some food and money (or should I say hell money) so that "they" will leave those who offer them alone.
well I just heard from a friend that 1 of my former school mate have an accident at Australia and is in critical condition now sigh, hope he will be ok. Will it all be ok after this bad month? Although I m not a believer but hack hope it will be ok.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But the gang is being under arrested, don know yet who is the one murder the Guy... Really sad to hear your friend having a accident oversea. That is not a good day for me also, my childhood friend's father (also my ex-employer of part time job) just passed away few day ago....