About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Hell? heaven? hack!

Yeah officially move, actually I move for a week at the new place but no internet connection till yesterday, never know internet could be that nice hahaha, it felt nice to swim in it, but bad news is my damn room is a big mess sigh~ planning to shoot some photo to put it here but not till it is sparkling clean.

well here actually to quote something I just say to someone that is under, under so deep that light is kinda possible to get down..

what is hell?
Hell does not exist, it is a place people create unintionally while they felt bad in all ways,
the devil cant harm you, but all he can do is to seduce you,
the angels cant help you, but all she can do is to guide you,
path is choose they are not force, choose wisely, (even when we are "force" to choose)
it lead you to either hell or heaven,
the taste of the fruit aint important sometimes,
is the journey that matters,
it help us grow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i guess i noe...the journey is tough indeed...almost there...although everything i built damage...i will try again...again n again