About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

"Gloomy" night

Just got back from T-Ratana where now I m “working” I go if I like… (Well it is a charity job) just send Laura off in Uncle Tan’s van leaving to the airport, Laura (a volunteer from England) is going back to England tonight (love and kisses), we sang tell Laura to her (tell Laura I love her, tell Laura I need her etc etc), after that me and wai got off walking up the hill to where the car is park (to go home of cuz), there is a white dog that I always “talk” to when I park or get on the car, tonight he jump into the car and refuse to get out!!! Is like saying take me with you (with the eyes saying PLEASE!!!) damn! I felt sorry for it, cuz the owner kinda lock him up a lot not treating it well I think (there is shit all over the cage) bah~ he is smart that can be say… arrrgh the sad eyes do hunt….


a few trow before Laura leave~

No comments: