About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Behavior

Just got back from Melaka, and before Melaka I m station at Johor Bharu – Plazza Pelagi for 2 days alone, and the third day my co-workers come, at 1st I thought I will die of boredom there but phew~ I knew some friends then damn cool friends and I never know that I m that attractive to uncles and aunties. 1 of our sponsors give us 600 packs of just box per day (and it keep coming daily for 3 days), when I start giving out free and I really no a cent wanted FREE, no one wants… and they doubt that it is real, when they figure out the “really it is FREE part” they take far more then one… well it comes will plastic begs…

HUMANS ARE THAT GREEDY. There are exceptions…

Well no only one time they came back with plastic, I assume they are bringing it back from the entire neighborhood… no bad but this human behavior kind of shock and disgusted me a little…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

erm..
really nothing to say..
a bit malu le..
johor people like that..

i want go kl d..dun wan stay in jb d..haha