About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Monday, November 26, 2007

Window Shopping

As I say lately going window shopping is going out to see things that you can’t afford, well they just look back on you with white eye saying buzz of if you can’t take me home, another arrogant way to say it is, if you need to ask how much is it, leave it, you can’t afford it… hahah yea that’s partly true and yes it is the end of the month anxious for my salary to come hahaha, damn tired just got back from Batu Pahat well this is the last out station work I will have for now not till January (not that I know of).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

RZ, when we go shopping, doesn't mean we MUST buy. Since we don't have that 'extra money to waste', we can 'sell our time' to the shopping tenant by making their shop looks famous from the outside. They will thank us for it!

n/b: no need to buy lar, buat semak dalam rumah aje!