About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Sick

Again with the flu than come his friends cough and sore throat damn hate them ate them a lot, but too bad me and flu are good fiends for years, I have nose allergies, dust, strong sense (perfume, air purifier etc) can just trigger the sneezing mechanism and it will go on sometimes for days sigh, well being sick can’t eat a lot of stuff but damn I wanted to eat all those in a sudden… felt like a pregnant lady… bah is like what I always say 人永远都是犯践的 means human always like to do what is no good for themselves, well don’t you say “no… not me… no~” well if you say this it is bull shit… everyone does even the hollies man… muahahaha… suck!

well friends take care of your body, germs are every now, well as I say flu is back~ it is a trend

4 comments:

小女人 said...

哈哈,你要不要试试我blog所介绍的中药??

Anonymous said...

take care~ drink more water...

Raziel said...

thax all~ felt abit more better with all the LOVE~

Raziel said...

小女人: what kind of remedy?~