About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Men. Women

There is a few kind of women well the major kind that we can see is categorize in to 2 category, 1 is girls at 15 wanna act like 30 the other one is 30 wanna act like 15… well it is clearly seen mostly in malls, well and some sub category well it all depends on the behavior, the environment etc there is women like witches (crazy mad), fairy (perky), princess (soft), elf (wise) etc, well mostly women act according to their mood (no offence) well this is not said by me, this is heard from a transsexual (woman to man) what he say during the interview…
Well at least men are more consistences on acting in our way; there are 2 major behaviors, the son and the father. Well the father tries to be the MASTER of all being… in a relationship, driving etc but they can be more caring in a sense. The son is a spoil brat that needed caring from maybe their mother or girlfriend, more “me” than others but sometimes they can be cute…
This is just something I thought of lately, but sure they are an org or a prince still can’t define they are good or not (in every sense).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm which type?

Raziel said...

haha you the daughter the oldest 1, can be independent but sometimes choose not to, walk on your own feet try not to depend too much on people…