About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Monday, November 12, 2007

I’m no superman

Well things that is expected can’t be done perfectly well sometimes I can be blame for nor being sharp enough, well lately too tired to be that sharp… one thing I cant stand here is sometimes I m think as a mutant with 3 heads 6 arms that can do 3 or more things in one time! Damn or I have super human speed that finishes things in seconds darn! Well sometimes I do hope I m that…
“Well I know what I’ve been told
U gotta work to feed the soul
But I can’t do this all on my own
No I know
I’m no superman
I’m no superman”
Laslo Bane from his song superman
p.s. you wan that kind quality and speed? pay that kinda money

4 comments:

xiunuan said...

im not superman...
im supergirl XDDD
*da la lang la lang*
LLOLLLLs
din see u for few weeks, when are u coming over? watch movie watch movie~~~

evil yun said...

just dropping by =D

Raziel said...

nuan: this few weeks all work work work~ no week ends... going out station trip...

Unknown said...

Hi,u soon will know more about this.
u're right.