About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Sunday, July 23, 2006

bad day

well as the song goes, I just hope that it is that easy to get something off our backs, damn it is just a bad day today, we have plans to go to the movies but this ass hole came out of no where and snatch my friend's bag, and make a fortune by doing this you ass hole, next time get someone your own size. Well if he is really desperate for money or for emergency... but I still cant accept that he push my friend into this kind of situation, she is damn low the whole day and it is heart breaking to see this for this I curse you, curse you to eternity... arrgh the whole day I m damn frust but I must help the rest with their stuff 1st. 1st cancel ATM cards, 2nd close phone line and lastly make a police report. Sigh I just hope it will be over but hack thanks to that ass hole we all got a chapter of this in each others life and it kinda bond us more...

(This is just now)
well after everything we got back wai's place to have a rest, and me and yong along with emily decide to go for a movie at midvelly later, (but Miss emily put us plane) we watch lake house, it sounded like a horror but it is a romances, a beautiful story about a guy and a girl get to know each other and have move pass each other but then got to know each other in different time dimension... watch it for yourself to know more hahaha

No comments: