About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

back to my life

Well holiday is over, Chinese New Year is a blast I mean back at KB then, since this is only the 10th day, there is 5 more day to go if anyone is still in the mood to celebrate heheh, well KB is fun and all gamble a lot, drinking eating blah~ (kinda off shape ady.. sigh) but there is something missing back then, we felt weird without that someone back there, hate her for moving out of KB but we will love you always… you big fat creamy lump of CHEESE

P.S.
this is what i do most of the time when i m back to my grandma's place




I will be some sort of ride to my group of cousins, tiring but what the hack it is fun, plus they are all loveable and cute hehehe



this is my cousin's son, want one of this for my own (talking it as a toy haha) can't believe that I m an uncle... sigh I don't wanna grow up...

No comments: