About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Zeek's diary, part 9

With a sigh Zeek put his phone down with disappointment, Winton without saying a word give Zeek a pet on his back, in minutes Zeek’s phone ring… with excitement the caller I.D. show – Michelle, “Hello…” the voice that make his heart melt come from the other side of the line, “you call me just now? Sorry I m in the bathroom, anything?” for seconds Zeek have nothing in his head, Winton notice something from his buddies blank look, he push Zeek on his shoulder and wake him up, “no biggie just wanna wish you a happy valentine, so how is your celebration this year? Going out with anyone special?” Zeek tried to test if Michelle is still with her boy friend, “Thanks, errm not so happy this year, caught a cold… and loaded with work, damn… how about you?” “Bah… work? Or excuse?” mumble Zeek in his heart, “as usual alone and not celebrating this day, I stole my friend away from his girl friend and now we are drinking in a bar…” the call is intruded by a push from the back, someone punch Winton in the face and he landed on Zeek’s back…

No comments: