About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Zeek's diary, part 7

After paying the 2 walk off to the car park, feeling time fly by fast Zeek dunno what to say and ask for Michelle to say for by his side for a while, well Zeek may look confident but he is a hack of a wind beg, there are theories that he pours to his friends that might work but seldom he practice it, nervous? Scared? It is all not even him know. “Well this means good bye then.” Michelle cut off Zeek’s thoughts, “huh? Oh ya…ya… bye.” Well since she have said it…
After Zeek got home it is all him and his bottle of wine again, happy in a way that the date when well, sadly… he cant explain much of it… is all silence only sound made by the TV, after a while he notice that he doze off, “shouldn’t have drank that much, fuck! Now I feel like throwing up.”

The next day he found himself with a heavy head and everything sounded like a gong… his phone ring… “Fuck! This could kill… damn valentines day! Why all the message…” Zeek feel cranky mostly on that day, he never know why, but 1 thing for sure his relationship never last till that day. "it is just the eve of valentine, do they have to send the fuzzy warm stuff now..."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey pal, do not oways think valentine's day without valentine is pathetic n sad ok~ it's just tht ur fate is still not there yet. but if u hv someone in mind, go for it.ganbate! and do not oways trouble urself with relationship problems ok. Love should make u happy, not sad.

Raziel said...

i m not upsad, sometimes just craky and being envy, plus when people wish me by this day it is like poking me, i think this day are for couple, so i dont like peopl wishing me... but HAPPY SINGLE DAY