About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Saturday, February 24, 2007

What to be?

The famous to be or not to be by William Shakespeare, in it holds a debate of suicide. The simplest summary of Hamlet's speech might read "Life is so wretched that suicide would be preferable---except that we're too afraid of what might come after death."

But for me now to be
Is it to ask more?
To be greedy, or ambitious?
To be confidence, or arrogant?
Is it to love?
To love myself, or being a narcissistic?
To give or to take?
Is it to push myself more?
To stay on path, or to open new path?
To be lead or to lead?
Is it to be me, myself?
Who m I?
I got confuse day by day,
I gain bit by bit everyday,
From all I gain in confuse me more,
Things that goes on and on,
The same things,
The same things confuse me,
It is the same but yet not,
What is the truth? What is not?
What choice to be made?
What is right and wrong?
Black and white?
Who set things? Who name them?
The world is just a big jumble, Babel.
People love and hate each other,
People with the same color, different color, shape and seizes?
What is it to discriminate?
The blood is red? What is the different?
Who are we?
We get confuse everyday.
Too bad life ain’t a fairy tale.

No comments: