About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Zeek's diary, part 8

He switches his cell phone off, pull his blanket over his face and start sleeping again, lucky for him he is still a student…
“Ring…” the phone rings, “Who is that? Can’t I get some sleep?” he picks up his phone and from the other end is his best of all buddies – Winton, “you wanna have a bite? And after that let crush the bar and have some drinks, it has been long since we chat.” “What? Now? I just sleep…” Zeek talks like he is dying, “what the fuck? Do you realize what time is it now? It is 7 pm for your ass sake” well this 2 friends and not such a big fan of the big guy up there, what mostly they say are about people not include G.O.D. if they well OMG, yeah it is about them. “Now clean yourself up change and I pick you up in 15 minutes.” And Winton hang up, “What?!” without any choice he pull his heavy head of his out of his room and put himself below the shower.

After dinner the guys when to a bar and odder a bottle of whisky to kill off some stress from school, “Oh yeah, you have a date last night, how it goes? You bang her?” Winton finish his word with a smirk, “fuck no I m searching for a relationship not sex! If I want any I can just bring some one home now. And for your concern the date when well…” “ What you did after the date?” ask Winton curiously, “Ermm, after dinner we just go off like that.” Zeek drink on his whisky after we answers, “just that? Did you follow up?” suddenly raising his voice, “follow up… damn! I have a bit too much of a drink!” “Well, call her now!” demand Winton. Zeek took his phone out and dial, but no one’s picking up.

No comments: