About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Thursday, February 08, 2007

The eye of malaysia

Well at the last minute after dinner, we decided to go to titiwangsa, to have a look at the eye of Malaysia, is a damn big ferries wheel (not really that big) but it is kinda cool for me…


The new visit Malaysia ambassador -- hoilee


the eye of Malaysia


we walk into the wrong path, kena halau...


got the tickets, RM15 per person


on q, me and beeying


Alan, hoilee and me


up from above


Wats that?


cant wait... photos photos photos


we end it with ice-creams


well bye~

Well I have a fun time going there, hope to be there again, not the place but friends that I enjoy

3 comments:

jwhx said...

i went that also :P!
it is a bit over-expensive for me. haha.

are you yeelin friend tat i met in her house last time? the one who help phaikling for the TVC assignment?

Raziel said...

haha i m yeelin's friend, but didnt recall knowing any jwhx... hahah

jwhx said...

ha ha, now u know me :P. a lame one "i seem saw you someway before" :P.

jwhx stand for my name, it is jenny wong.