About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Friday, January 25, 2008

Care for a shave?

Sweeney Todd star by Johnny Depp damn this movie is bloody love the red oozing blood, love the movie more! Sweeney Todd is a barber that seeks for revenge towards the man that tear rip this family apart for his own desire but later change into something more, more bloody… its all about human’s selfishness one selfishness lead to another become one’s misery. From an article I read Sweeney Todd could be a real villain that commit his crime in 1800 like Jack the ripper no trace and some say it is a myth.
Oh yea did I mention it is a musical? Have to find the sound track love the songs, BLOODY~


4 comments:

Vincent Cho said...

oh man, i'm loving it~ damn good movie no doubt~

Raziel said...

vincent cho: yea~ wanna watch it on dvd again, got time lets got for a movie~

lala said...

like i had mention jack the ripper!!yeah...

Raziel said...

lala: haha yeah Hi5, I m interested with Jack the ripper, the way he commit crime and why people cant catch him...