About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Friday, January 18, 2008

Movie day

The 1st day that I don’t need to work I when to midvalley and spend my whole day there alone, watching movies and to the gym… watch Game plan and American Gangster. I have a lot of comment on how the government rate the movies, or maybe is the cinema’s fault I don’t know but there is problem, for Warlords and I m legend they rated it U (umum or suit for every age to watch but hack it is violent), and game plan they rated it 18SG (for violent…) I thought I walk in to the wrong theate… Stupid!

The GAME PLAN

I love this movie it is warm, it is a comedy…
My tears keep sliding off my eyes for this one luckily no one saw it but I don’t really care if anyone sees, what is so weird about it? I m a big cry baby so?? Sue me bah!
All about family love father and daughter love, how a man that love himself so much learn how to love a daughter that he never knew before…
No need to say more about this movie cause I think most people watch ady huh?

American Gangster

This is not just any gangster movie, kinda love it although wai say it is stupid, stupid not because of the story, not the actor he say can see the mic… bah~ but I m too distracted by the story I didn’t notice hahaha.
This is base on a true story, the film stars Denzel Washington who potrays Frank Lucas a real-life heroin kingpin from Harlem who smuggled heroin into the US on American service planes returning from the Vietnam War and Russell Crown portrays Richie Roberts a noble police that don’t take bribe in a dark age for US arm force that attemp to bring down Luca's drug empire.
The movie start form 2 sides, from the gangster side (Frank) and the Police (Richie)… overall it is about how a black man wanted to build up something for himself, for his family and his community but in a different way, at the other end it is a noble cop that wanted a clean town that got sided by his own kind for being good… it is not a movie of shooting here and there booming bla bla… (kinda like “The Opium War or 鸦片战争” in China history) more about it’s story… love it, the only thing I hate about the movie is, it is cut, edited by the government too much that is it not the movie it is, watching it on DVD again...

Now I m waiting for Elizabeth the Golden age

4 comments:

Vincent Cho said...

i still dont think i'll watch american gangster lor. i'll watch sweeney todd soon~ hohohho~

Raziel said...

that i also wanna watch, jom kita pergi bersama

lala said...

Elizabeth the Golden age
watch it already same day with the eye...impressly good but a little bit boring here and there...

Raziel said...

lala: the eye not so interested cause I hate horror movie(if it is psycho-ly ok) haha, Elizabeth the Golden age wanted to watch but always at 12am night... sigh