About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR~

Kian, Me (got sit on...) Hazel, Wai, SzeYuin, Emily, LikLin, Yiling~ (Still lots of space left... guys gathering on CNY~)
Last night was just fun, although there isn’t much people, food ain’t that great, booze not that much but it is Superb! Lots of catching up, lots of memories from small very small~ and a cake for New Year itself (cake not bad pick by SzeYuin they all 1). Hope everything will be better for all, for all my beloved friends HAPPY NEW YEAR may 2008 be better~ for all… (expecially me.. MUAHAHAHHA) too bad the rest of the gang can't be here... seriously wish you guys are here...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

send me those pictures...

Vincent Cho said...

happy new year to you too =)