About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Thursday, September 06, 2007

tattoos...

I have design some tattoos and one of it is use, all the tattoos represents a name of my friends… see if anyone can guess what is the origin on the tattoos…
Start from the easiest…


This is use...


This have more than you think...


This is simple but not as simple as it is...


A hint if you don’t read Chinese you won’t know it… hahahaha
More to come..

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha..duwan tell u who i am..blek..
but i dunno chinese (guess gav u a hint thr)...so dunno meaning of ur tattoo la..wat u mean by "is used"?
used as wat? for wat?
hehe..
tata..:p

Anonymous said...

1. ahwai 伟
2. u lo
3. 忠
4. syuin

wanna know how i know?
coz u save it as their name...
haha

Raziel said...

shoud be emily... hahahha, bah cheat 1.... but is not just chong there ismore hahahaa

Anonymous said...

2nd and 4th look like planet more than chinese word... hmm

Scosjion♪♫ 小小∂小勇® said...

uii....
not bad ohh...
except the last one,
hehe......
design for me ehh,
also finding suitable tattos oh....

Raziel said...

小勇:the last one is for a girl sure la a little cute and playful, but it is more abstract than the rest...

yiling: you know me well hehehe, this is what i thought when i 1st design the tattoos...