About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Friday, September 07, 2007

Weird factors about mua…

1. Cant sleep without a pillow and a blankie, this 2 combination will let me sleep better, and I will cover myself with the blankie no matter what kind of whether.

2. Have to shower in HOT water! And I mean really hot the last time I check normally 45 Degree C…

3. Love to watch movies, going to theaters (those on stage drama), musical, orchestra and music any (kind), if it is good I will have goose bums all over.

4. Will act childish when I m with my mother… especially when I wanted something hahaha

5. Will sleep talking, my friends that sleep with me said that I will talk mostly every night….

6. Can’t smell certain perfume, refreshener, odor etc it will make me dizzy and sneeze, but there is some colon or perfume that I like…

7. Like to eat orange, but when it is eat inside the car the smell will kill me…

8. I m more daring than you think so don’t dare me doing things, me and my friends share a lolly… think of that hahha

9. Don’t like to eat yam, I think all of every kinda food this is only it… especially yam ice cream yuck! But I eat the yam that is cook at my grandma’s place.

10. Love kids, thought of having a child but still not relation for now…

11. Love weird werid stuff, like art work that is misunderstood, tribal statue, tattoos, piercing etc, talking about weird, I love exotic animals like iguana… and lizard kind of animal and snakes…

12. Hate shaving! It itch!!! But still have to shave that’s why sometime got complain by friends… sometimes 2-3 days I leave it on…

13. One last 1, i have a bunch of weird but damn great friends hahahaha LOVE you guys...

杉 like promise... hehehe so who is weird now??

3 comments:

马铃薯比基尼妹妹 said...

u're a point ahead only ma.. hihi

i love to take hot bath too u know and i love watching movies in theathers but some cinemas'chairs make my knees painful.. gosh.. i hope they do sth with that

Raziel said...

hahaha, just found out that you know yeong mei (my ex-class mate from TARC) and I totally agree with the lack of leg space, especially for a giant like me hehehe...

马铃薯比基尼妹妹 said...

oh! u know her too !!!

what a small world.. yes, v come from d same high school and v only be friends during tarc study life.. =)

send my regards to her ~~