About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Fear...

I found out my real true fear, I fear of going into a new stage of life, I don’t know why normally I m adventurous, but before I go on the adventure I will get scared on what will be in front and this always slow me down all the time… like the time I go to college I cloze up a lot not talking to people, I m good a words and speaking, the last time I when to and interview I dunno why I freak out… nervous bah… relationship are part of it, I sometimes do sabotage myself… sigh… now in this stage I feel like I’m in a cross road and dunno well where to go… I feel lost, I always hated this stage this is where I feel like just sitting around, bah thank god in this stage there is still the kids to keep me all to the real world, if not I will be a living zombie which sleep in the morning and wake up at night…

need to get a job!!!! anyone hiring an advertising student???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, we'r always encountering crossroads in life...happens to evryone..
cheer up..watever will b will b..

Raziel said...

hahha yea true true, this remind me of a song i love, que sara sara... watever will be will be... (next time put name plz... hehhe thax

Unknown said...

hey, cheer up! u r handsome! u r young! u r the best of the best!
u r my hero!
u r everything, if u want to!