About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Recently

Going to fly tonight to KK yea~! Hahaha at least I can get off the worries for a while, well to be frank I m running away from some stuff now a days but hack I m allow a few chance yea… hahaha, just when to the movie with my cousin, watch knock up, nice but there is too much censorship in it blah~ but still it is a good movie, how a one night stand end up to a rollercoaster ride, well life… after the movie I bring my cousin over to Ti-Ratana to visit the kids hahah still that cute and naughty… well at least I think till now after the trip and going back to KB I have to regroup the messy I have leave behind (temporary)… wish me luck…

2 comments:

Gine said...

hi, i came over ur blog from khankhai's blog.

is Ti-Ratana an orphanage? or who the kids there are? where's it located? somewhere near KL? i'm interested in serving children too if possible :-)

nice to meet u.
cher linn

Raziel said...

It is not an orphanage, I prefer to call it a children’s shelter + old folks home + woman shelter, well the kids there are mostly single parented and orphan, there are too under age / single pregnancy woman there (which the woman shelter is for) and the baby is taken care for, the place is at Desa Petaling (behind Mei furniture) for more info is best to get it straight from them…