About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Bye...

Yesterday is the last day at T-Ratana, *sob* they have give us a farewell party with entertainment and food, but I m all emotional the whole day, have to keep the tears in when I m there morning well good job done for the whole morning till noon when the ceremony starts…
It start with a dance perform by children under 9 yrs old this is where the “onion” comes in, I m holding it back the 1st few minutes when I look in front of me, sin yong have start crying… with his face showing that he is trying to hold it back obviously he fail… follow on with Nicole that is sitting by my side… damn tears just pour out… and when it comes to our section to sing in the middle of the song I start to cry badly can’t help it sigh although I know I will visit… but still I miss them a lot, there is a few kids that have attach in the 6-7 weeks I m there with them… there is one kid that I draw heroes (batman, superman etc) he hide on a side have his sister to pull me over and hold on to me a start crying while holding my drawing… and I have a kid that start asking why should we go, why can’t you stay… I can’t help it to this event, it have been the most “cryable” day I have, I can be emotional a lot but yesterday is just too much~ a cry baby I m so what?

(Picture upload later…)

No comments: