About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Monday, September 17, 2007

KK trip

Brrr... is all I can say, it is damn cold!!! Mt. Kinabalu is damn cold icy hell! Getting near to hypothermia stage but my will power is strong enough hahaha. The company of some friends and the guide keep me focus and manage to reach the peak of Mt. Kinabalu, I was thinking of giving up once we reach 8 KM (0.5 KM to go ), we are so tired and cold that I just feel like jumping down the cliff will be faster to reach ground, but luckily we hold on and keep moving upwards and reach! It will not be the same if I didn’t, I will regret like the others that didn’t manage… my condolence… well at least there is some pictures to see how it looks like hahaha, the rest of the trip at Sabah is just TIRED, once I got down from the mountain I felt like my leg ain’t belong to me, the next thing is I felt pain from my legs to my back, an advice to people that want to go on this adventurous trip, do more exercise! Do more cardio! Go to the gym often if not go jogging often at least 2 months work out!! If not don’t complain after you touch down the ground! Overall from aching and sickness I enjoy the trip a lot!


the 1st meal at Sabah


Departing after our meal from rose cabin (ppl thought that we are couples...)


not going to challenge this... damn cold wei~


the way to the top~


reach dy~ the 1st and 2nd... so call the 3rd taking photo for us... no pride no competition... blah hahaha


the cabin we stay at...




on the peak


nothing els but cold and tired~


after a few hours rest we when straight down another 6KM to land, my walking stick started to crack at the bottom, me and chee siang is the last few to touch down land with a sore feet...


me and sinyong, we are so tired we just slept where we can...


need something to unplug my nose.


at UMS... there is some stupid video that we took (upload later...)


ready to pack and leave, we stay at a back packer logging house call -- north boneo cabin, it is cheap and worth a bunch, with coffee, tea, milo and water free flow, air condition (although not so cooling) they too provide breakfast (the very basic breakfast)


at the airport with szeyuin...


Group photo again at the airport..
from the left Dr. Braman, Stanly, XuejiJun, KarFai, WeiSiang, SinYong...
Second roll, Wai, SzeYuin and YinYu...
well I m holding the camera...


I don't wanna leave...

this trip I have some extraordinary experience...
I know new friends...
I when adventure...
We grew clozer...

There is more on what have happen at szeyuin’s blog… part 1 and part 2 check it out!

7 comments:

xiunuan said...

whoa....looks fun ...
and i like the last photo XDDD
ps. u've been tagged

Scosjion♪♫ 小小∂小勇® said...

haha,
nice trip right???
even come sabah also didnt ask me to join,
next time go kl also dont ask u out dy...
soo bad.....
gagaga....

Anonymous said...

tzer, is UMS not USM.. hehe..

Raziel said...

nuan: tagged again... k la
小勇: haha go with my fren ma, u dunno 1
swing: yea la yea la change lo, USM

hazel said...

saaw ur pic...make me miss sabah so so much...congratulate u for reaching the peak~~!! yeah~~!!!

Anonymous said...

mechok!!....always dont wanna ajok me..
FuNFuN

Raziel said...

damn nice wei, is like the hevens but hack hevens can be like hell sometimes