About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Sunday, September 23, 2007

My perfect lover

Unlukcy tag by nuan my GOOD cousin~

RULES:
1. The tag victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.
2. Has to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
3. Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
4. If you are tagged the second time, there is NO need to do this again.
5. Lastly, and most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.

8 point of my perfect lover:

1. Must be tall, 170cm at least…
2. Must have at least high B-cup…
3. Fit in all ways, mental and psychical. Adventurous...
4. Must be smart, at least not dump… common sense must have!!!
5. Can be independent when must, and lay on me on the right time…
6. Understanding, can read me like a book…
7. Must have good taste… well if she is with me she should have well taste (hahaha)
8. Must look presentable, special and yet presentable hehehe

Sigh actually I just gave 8 reason why I m still single… *sob*
and in a way I m describing Laura Croft (well if you know who she is)

I don’t mean it but this is the rules of the game… hehehe
Szeyuin (well done write all about wai k! write wat you wan heheh)
Yiling
Raei
Xyun
Hazal

Khankhai
Steven

9 comments:

xiunuan said...

buahahahaa
dear cousin...
u will never find a japanese wife XDDD

xiunuan said...

lolz, good luck then.....

Gine said...

Honestly, those criteria are what a "normal" men would look for when they're searching for their "ideal" women, and vice versa. However, most of the time the length of the list is inversely proportionate with the age of the individual, unless one is like someone rich and famous such as Linsay Lohan or Pak Lah's son ;-)

Anonymous said...

haha.. i wish u will get a shorter than me gf.. bcoz u alwz laugh at me! huh!! short but pretty la.. ok? blekk..

Raziel said...

Cherlinn: haha but most man dont apply i do... that's y i need to learn to take that 8 point off...

Swing: i see that as a curse! blah

钪凯 said...

tag tag相报何时了~~~

Raziel said...

we have to find the 真凶 who create this "game"

Anonymous said...

i'm the victim... -.-"

马铃薯比基尼妹妹 said...

you!!! how dare u tag me!! so naughty arr u... beat beat!!

i answer next time in my blog, k?

=P