About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Monday, December 31, 2007

Last Blog of 2007

Early of 2007
I when into my senior year do more assignments and some of it my most satisfy 1, the durex ad is 1 of it… it is a fuss, it is stress but I enjoy it all even the stress, less clubbing, less drinking this year but enjoy it all while doing it…
My final year exhibition, although it is not a total success but still consider ok to go on with, when to a fabulous club – the Luna Bar, miss all the good times…

Mid of 2007
Have my second tattoo on my back.

One of my friends from TAR college got married~ it became a big gathering for us from D1.

Graduated, have the long long holiday again to consider how my life and carrier should go.
The 1st time I done charity work directly with the kids from the children shelter, bonded with some of them.

When to KLPAC for the 1st time and when to my 1st musical – Tunku for the 1st time, thanks to the kids of Ti-Ratana, at every break I have to slightly explain to them what is the scene about but everything is good, is cool! Cause I just love musical~
Knew some cool friends...

End of 2007
Climb Mt. KK enjoy the whole trip! love it love it!

Got my 1st real job (underpaid, and work with 4 hands and 2 head job), resign from it not because I can’t cope, just I can’t stand the boss… find something better (hopefully).

Move out of Cyberjaya (finally), this Christmas have a small Wine dinner party at our place (at Wangsa Maju) love it~ last year celebrate Christmas at Singapore enjoyed it but with the wine and all it compensate. 

This new year eve I m back at Kelantan have a small count down party, better than last year, I bought a bottle of yellow tail (sux) and finish it myself with a beg of chips while watching Star Wars (pathetic)…

This year didn’t really include any real relationship or any that I take it seriously while hope it be better at 2008, cheers and a HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL~






No comments: