About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Debate

Hey guys here is something interesting, earlier when I m chatting with my friend's on MSN u come to a topic: pregnant before marriage, but this is not all, is pregnant on a young age, like us young adult 25 and bellow, will you have the baby out and get married or have an abortion. I think this debate have been going on for donkey years ady but still...

for me I say I will have an abortion because I still cant effort to have a responsibility that big yet, yes I will love the girl n I love children but this is all in the wrong reason to get the baby out, when one is still struggling with his/her own life. I think it will be irresponsible to have a new life that we needed to take care of. There is more then meets the eye, it is not like having to lay an egg, or have a pet, its a human, it needed more caring, needed love, education etc it is huge!!! Above all that we are still young mostly things and relations are not stable having to be force into marries without really loving the other is unhealthy for the child too. Having to have all party suffer is more then a sin then abortion for what I think, so use a condom for safety hahaha and if it really "happen" I will consider abortion. ya i m a jerk~ I will accept when I m ready

No comments: