About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Monday, July 10, 2006

i m innocent!!!!!

this blog is taken from my sis, since we are in the same thing and she post it 1st... and i m no racist... wtf just read on...

WAT THE F... those IDIOTS authorities~
Those so-called traffic...always set road block...for wat?hei...dun think they are all anti-corruption...they r fishing...~Today,juz 45minutes before this...when my brother was sending me to tution,we were in a rush coz i was late by tht time...sum more 1 idiot corporal stopped us for dunno wat the F reason.
He stopped us then went to entertain others...leaving us aside ignorantly!~Hei i really duno wat had happen n i really was in the rush...he jus asked his another idiot traffic officer to take those documents from my brother.Tht time,the idiot small potato is talking on the phone.Well,as far as v concerned,he din even noe wats our mistake by tht time...~
He juz left with my brother's i/c n liscence...n took such a long time to do duno wat~I was so angry n frustrated,then i phoned my dad n tell him the stupid police stop us for nth.My brother went down n ask wat happened...by tht time,tht idiot is copying summons for my brother,without telling us the reason.He said tht my brother cut queue worr,ask him to go to hell lah.My brother tried to explain n defend himself...then only he "talk" to my brother with an annoying face."Kamu tak ada mulutkah>?kenapa tak tanya tadi...sekarang saya sudah saman,kamu ambil saja"
Walao,if like this,means tht we hv to take the summons for no reason rite?When he took those documents,he was on the phone n he walked away.R we suppose to shout to stop him ?I D I O T S...
Then i went down n ask wat happen...then i jus heard him saying..."kamu ada mulut kenapa tak tanya?sekarang baru nak bising?lain kali,manusia ni ada mulut ,tanya...jangan hanya tahu nak bising saja."
Then i told him...juz now we were in the hurry then u stopped us for nth..now izit our fault?"awak jangan salin dulu,ayah saya sudah nak mari...kita cakap nanti."
then this idiot...only noe how to shout to gals...tak ada budi bahasa langsung...he shouted"APA...APA...lain kali cakap dengan mulut baik-baik......"so...is he bullying me?a small gal?i jus tell him not to write anything coz my dad was on the way...he then wan2 gv us the summons slip n ask us to leave...tht time,my dad arrive...b4 tht the coparal like just pretend to be ignorant...until he saw my dad...then when they were negociating,i heard tht corparal talking about sth like budi bahasa,cakap baik-baik.Eh,dunno who is the one to start shouting to a good citizen like me.
The idiot small potato din even realise tht my bro's liscence had expired tht time,until when he had no words to argue...then c it...so he canceled the cut queue charge n charge my bro' for driving without liscence.......
Tell u...our country will be ruined by all these so-called "POLIS YANG BERKHIDMAT UNTUK NEGARA..." sHiT...sHit...n S H I T...~
Watch out,i m complaining this,through a datuk to the head of authorities i guess......Hehe,but jus as my brother said wats the point of complaining a pig to another pig?Lets jus c...
(-leaf-'s 2006)

damn lazy to tell the story again n again ady la, this blog i just take from my sister's hahah cause she is with me. Well, at last i amit i got my fault for not checking on my liscence, but hey u know what happen, 1st i miss gave the guy a old P liscence but he still proceed without noticing and ready to give us the bill, but after me act "rude" (provoc by them) he check my liscen again and found out that it is expired, and yell at me, but till then i didnt realize yet till i give them the "new" liscen just to find out it is expired also, so till the end damn bad luck

not to say all police is the same is just they just got pattern, dont ask me i think most of the drivers agree ya?

the above saying dont represent any of slandering or short of

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I learnt a new word from ur sis - Idiot Little Potato , that's a cute word gurl! LOL. Yeah nobody denies that "THEY" are Idiot Little Mr.Potato (mostly with moustache).

I've met v hamsap one timm ... Jatuhkan maruah diri >.<

Piece of advice : Don't mess wif them lah. Get outta the arseholes's ass.

Anonymous said...

hehe, just can online to read ur blog... i also feel angry for u while reading ur sis write about those Idiot. at the same time, feel sad bcos m'sia will not improve v those idiot as our government staff. haiz... wasting citizen money to feed them plus thier wifeS and kidSSSS...
hey, nice shot ! miss u much much lah when come back here.i lost a FOC chef..haha! dull life here boring...