About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Grown

well you cant just stop time, here it is my birthday and you know the sucky thing is, I m lock up a wai's house without TV but just this come, lucky I can online if not I may just kill myself hours ago, now waiting for sy to come fetch me and too she have the spare key (I leave it there, sigh) later dunno where to go and what to do, is just an other boring day... it's my birthday what should it be boring!!!! this grown more worst every year, let's just hope that this year I don’t have to soak in rain water again, at lest this year is better with more people celebrating it for me, kinda miss my 20th birthday, I arrive at KL that day at 0 hour and have to sleep in the airport because there is no more transport back to setapak, have a birthday meal myself (KFC) and when to the departure part and sleep till the next day and got my ass back home, that night my great friends help me celebrate at telephone we have about 15 something people (I forget) but it is a loud bunch, after meal we when to the field in front and they set up a cake for me which I know it is a trap (I know because the cake is cut off in odd shape) after I blow the candles the cut off part come flying onto my face! haha have a game of cream and cake tossing, after it all stop the real cake come out, I still remember it is black forest miss it, miss the night and miss all of you guys. birthday always bring back memory, I remember the 1st birthday at KL I receive a card weeks after from a bunch of good friends, this is not all I still have the hand made card till today, there is once when I have my room tidy up I again found the card and tears just drop out... I realize I just miss them much! Too much... Love you guys all of you guys who cherish me as a friend, a brother.

No comments: