About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Sunday, July 09, 2006

one of the famous trio (sleeping buddha)

Part of the famous trio

2/7 heheh it been delay sigh, part of it is because I m lazy hehe but the big part is because the stupid connection, I just dunno what kind of service I m getting, I needed to call to complain to get this connect back to the net, fuck, is all I have to say, and they guy said "I can see you have done some complain before" duh~ there is complain but no improvement, darn people just never learn! This bring a bad memory of going to the cinema, we got kick out because the "ticket" girl gave us the wrong ticket! (although partly is our fault, that's why I always check my ticket now!!) we got "kick" out in the middle of the show that I like, and we got stare!!! Embarrassing! We complain to the manager but you know what the fuck he answer us, this have happen 3 times today! What the fuck, u have 3 fault in a day and there isn't any improvement, is not the money man~ is what he said! fuck! But I love going to the cinema so after a few days I just don't give a damn! Well fuck up with that.
this day is just another day we go jogging in the morning and after that we when to the famous sleeping Buddha, I m not that religious, but I like the place, I like temples because it seems calm and the architectural is damn good take a look.


on our way to the temple~ sze yuin steal teddy out


here we are this is just half of it.


RZ the teddy is the main character hahaha


peak a boo~


here fishie fishie~

well after a tour and some wishing and praying we check out~ back to KB, have lunch before pick up my sister from school, have something not much people knows about call nasi kelabu or taujam (what we call it here at kelantan) this is what it looks like


this is all for the day

at night we when out to the all famous roti bakar haha, the bread is toast on coal and it is just nice you have to try to know it, the kelantan laksa is just damn is the best I enjoy so far, and there is no TV around so there wont be any football fever dude packing up the place hahaha, not a football fan.
plus today is suchin's birthday~ we bought a cheese cake and wait for her arrival damn they are late again, waited for almost 2 hour, beside of waiting for her as usual, we talk crap and have a target to attack poor sang hahaha, sang got the most of the bullet.


funny and kenny


me n yilun and the finger stuck out v not mine~ should be someone fat... kidding


finally the birthday girl~ may your wish come true

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe...jz view ur blog...
yierrrrrrrrrrr...............
so nice le....stil can play around...but without me..... =< .....aih.....miss u guys very very very much le !!!! ...really really miss tat time when at kb....play together,cook together,laugh together,yam cha together,..........n doing egg's mask together...hahaha....

Anonymous said...

hehe...jz view ur blog...
yierrrrrrrrrrr...............
so nice le....stil can play around...but without me..... =< .....aih.....miss u guys very very very much le !!!! ...really really miss tat time when at kb....play together,cook together,laugh together,yam cha together,..........n doing egg's mask together...hahaha....