About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

fun night out at 7-11

back a KB, and got invited to a dinner at Perdana Hotel, a appreciation dinner for those athletes who won medals in the sukma, I felt sucky like I don't belong there, since I have no more chance to fight in a sukma (means I m old) the food, errm... Don't want to make any comment cause they suck! Oops... right after dinner sze yuin call me up asking what and where m I, kinda felt something then until she said that she is too back at KB for a few days for her father's birthday, until yesterday she when back to KL again, its kinda fun having her here, we plan a prank and pull it on shuh jiun, I ask her to sit on the bottom and have the front sofa lower to hide her so people wont notice here from outside nor can I from inside, and I call shuh jiun and ask her out, this is where the fun start, after she got on car in the front sit I drove off chatting with her like always and suddently sze yuin at the back pull her hair, she freak out going calling another name of a friend (cause I ask the friend to ask her out since I m driving, I cant talk on my mobile, I m a good citizen hehehe), the next thing sze yuin do is cover her palm on her eyes and move forward putting her face infront of shuh jiun's and let go smiling right infront of her and pull back siting again this time on the back sit, shuh jiun got shock cant believe her eyes trun back and have her eyes confirm, damn it is funny, got you again hahaha. but sometime I dunno, she beat us up in a way, I lost a bet with her that time we play UNO card, I bet her to act like a pregnant woman if she lost in public and as for me to carry her stuff for the whole day~ and I lost, and the other example is a friend XY he bet her on a game of mines on MSN and lost and this is what he bet


sorry XY hahaha, and dont underestimate someone again, same goes to me




well after our joke we decide to go some place to sit down and have some drinks, but it is foot ball month, all the mamak is full with football spectators well guess where we end up having our desert and drinks, outside a 7-11, and I m still in my shirt after dinner, this is what shuh jiun ask before she step in the car, "where are you going all dress up"... hahahha but I enjoy the time outside the 7-11 but too bad just 3 of use hahaha but it will do, just it damn hot sweating like a pig!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dear "ji mui".. so happy to go back and meet u guys.. feel like dowan to come back PJ anymore.. having lots of fun v u guys.. n ur teddy too.. miss u all so much!! take care ya~ see u soon!!