About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Sunday, January 14, 2007

human nature

Things that one takes for grated, maybe what others cherish.
Things that seem small, may look big when it is miss.
Things that are in front given without any price, may look expensive where it isn’t there.
Human always take things for grated, I know I have, because of this I have let one I cherish go, without pushing myself to have her back, but obsessive is part of my nature, this bring one to a dark corner where I lick on my own broken heart… regrets… what to regrets? Stupidity? Worst thing to regret is what is not done, and regrets why it isn’t done…
Girls… no I should say humans are the beings that take things for grated… human are beings that regrets but never learn form it…

No comments: