About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Monday, January 15, 2007

Zeek's diary -- Chapter one, part 1

Zeek found that he is out of no where, no lights, no sign, no signal… “Fuck… how did I get here?” Zeek mumbles to himself in frustration, “there isn’t a soul found in this fucking place, and fuck should I fill the gas before driving out, darn ass…” When he finally settle he sit down beside his car and took out a pack of cigarettes, well the irony thing is the cigarettes is a month old or more, he don't even know how long have he store that pack in his beg, he don’t smoke much but on situations like this something to burn the tens should help.
Puffing smokes out calm his mind down, suddenly someone he have feelings to pop up in his mind, someone that he have been friends for years that now he felt click, but hack like the ‘rules’ said, they are in the friend zone, clicking don’t work here, it may ruin the friendship… “Hack!” curse Zeek “Is this real? Or cuz I m just confuse?” his thought goes on will a flash of light break the dark…

No comments: