About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Zeek's diary, part 3

Blank nothing in his mind but tears still sliding down his cheek he is confuse as what life have bring, the feeling of being alone, left off even though surrounded by people, some will think that it isn’t something to be obsesses of, go find someone people might tell him. “Yea…” is all he might answer, in his heart it is a scratch, sometimes it is just numb…
He got all the answers but not all matches something is always missing…
Ringing of his phone break his thoughts looking at the caller id is some number that he don’t know, after a deep breath he pick his phone up press on the accept button and talk to it, “hello, you there?” from the other end came a voice that he felt familiar yet far away, a girl that he have dream of, “want a drink?” came from the other end, without thinking he answer “yea”, from the other side “meet you at the lounge where we have dinner before.” And she hangs up.

No comments: