About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Zeek's diary, part 4

The girl is different from the friend he has feelings for, she is the kind of girl that he is crazy for, her style, her move, her thoughts is not what can be written down to explain but he knew it, he knew that he wanted that girl even not forever, even romance wont last, he will struggler to manage, to make it work till the love candles burn off… he is not the kinda guy that lets a relationship goes… he will when it have slip off too far, he will when it is hopeless… it happen before… it what he knows now to recover n learn.
Sometimes he don’t know what he felt anymore, too much time spend with some one gets an uncertain feeling. He saw someone that clicks at 1st sight he start obsesses about her, for now it is her.

No comments: