About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Zeek's diary, part 5

Zeek drive off the desperately long high way and into the route that eagerly bringing himself over to the lounge, he felt blank nothing, he don’t even know that is he excited or bum up by the situation he have before… “I need to refresh myself before going into the lounge” Zeek thought that to himself, without hesitation he park his car and walk into a restaurant that is just next to the lounge, walk straight into the restaurant’s toilet have his face wash and tidy up, “well stand up and get ready for the date.” A deep breath in and he walk out of the toilet pass the restaurant main exist and into the lounge beside, “do you have a reservation sir?” ask the waiter in front of the door blocking his way in, “buzz off…” this all happen silently inside Zeek like he always have (so call being polite), “yes reservation under Michelle.”

No comments: