About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Zeek's diary, part 2

Zeek have nothing in mind but that should be the ticket out of this freaking place, the flash fade and just to found a police car park just behind Zeek’s car, Zeek have never be happier to see a police car, it twitches him every time he sees one on the road when he drive, he have done nothing wrong but because of too many bad experience have happen (bribing, or get threat even it isn’t his fault). “What ya doing here? Have a problem?” Zeek just look at the policeman who walks towards him, still with his cigarette puffing away on his lips, for a moment of pause there where the policeman waited there for answer from our miserable friend, “I m out of gas.” Answer Zeek suddenly “no big deal, there is a gas station a few km away, get up my car and I drive you over” Zeek stand up and walk towards the police car open the passenger side door and walk in. “Weird guy… maybe is because of his bad time…” this thoughts go on and on in the policeman’s mind. After saving Zeek’s night the police when off leaving Zeek with his weird thoughts, he don’t even know what his mood is, he ain’t sad or mad but in seconds 2 line of tears just drop from his eyes.

No comments: