About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Me and my bottal of wine

Well Happy New Year I guess, I don’t felt any different, the only changes is my little sis is now in Secondary School, other then that it is just the same, the last day of 2006 I rented a car to send hoilee to the bus station (she is going back Penang), before that we when to Alamandar to grape a bite, and I got my chance to buy a bottle of Yellow Tail (an Australian red wine), after all the hassle, I being home alone watching TV and chat with my good friend Ruben online listening to his 1st odd experience (funny in a way) but for him… all I can say is poor thing. Some friends ask me online before the go off celebrate, why aren’t you going out? Felling old this year? Neh~ me never hahah just maybe a little… I m damn tired form the work the day before, so I decide to crash at home drinking… well my older year is just so so, as in still alone… hope that this year I have some 1 to go pass valentine… high hope huh?

No comments: