About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Monday, August 06, 2007

4 letter game

Relationships start up with a four-letter word – LIKE,
Relationships go on with a four-letter word – LOVE,
It dies off with a four-letter word – HATE,
Ends up with a four-letter word – LONE,
It is no more than a four-letter word – PAIN,
Not till the darkness are illuminate again,
Is just an other four-letter word game over and over…

Like – Love – *Fuck – Hate – Lone – Pain
It reincarnate like life does…
(*Don’t come and say things about me using this word, and don’t deny it, it is happening, hahaha)

oh yea and this is my hundred blog I have post~ hehehe yea me~
CLAP CLAP CLAP *applauses*
YEA YEA *cheering*
Siyok sendiri~

1 comment:

Raziel said...

hmmm maybe~ hahah