About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Friday, August 17, 2007

Part time job

Last few blogs I have mention that I been working at an children's shelter call Ti-Ratana stated at Desa Petaling, well here is some pictures of the cute cute kids and the “kind hearted” volunteer : p hahaha

1st is my “god son” self-declare, ain’t he cute~ well he like he to hold him, put him up high and damn he loves to eat!!! His name is Ubali (some Tibet Buddha’s name…)



"druming"


sucking on MY lolly!! gready little baby... but still cute~


xiao bao and fatt kor~
Taken on the parade, this 2 are siblings…




hehe Play boys~


Naughty but adorable, fell asleep on the parade


me and hua...


This is just a small part of them


And this is too just a part of the “kind hearted” people hahah

oh yea and check this side out too http://www.makeadifferencemovie.com/

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

post post~~

Anonymous said...

wow...those kids are so cute la~ looking at their innocent face also feel happy d.guess you are enjoying this job.keep it up.

马铃薯比基尼妹妹 said...

wow.. d red shirt sibling's hair cut is way too Traditional.. haha

Raziel said...

Shawn: post wat??

Ming: Kids are always innocent not all... but still they are always innocent...

杉: that day is 观音旦 sure they need it tradisional~

Chicklord said...

we are the world... we are the future... good la u tzer, go visit retard kids and take pics some more. Respect.

raziel the undead nomad said...

wat call retard~ they are bright

kyo said...

HA HA HA! cute cute cute~