About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

杂种!! (mix breed in a bad way)

Was eating supper (guilty pleasure, sin sin~ hehehe not good for diet) and have some fruits after the meal, having rambutan and duku and a fruit that I ate before kinda pop up in mind… it looks like rambutan… but not… taste like lychee and till just now I dunno what is the name of it [well before it I call it chap cheng rambutan – in hokkien (杂种红毛丹) means mix breed in a bad way hahah that made some laugh), curiosity started a search online for the name of the fruit by szeyuin… no luck till we call her mom… we got this…




It is call PULASAN…
picture taken from http://www.malaysiabest.net/2006/07/21/buah-fruit-pulasan-photo/

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This remind me how I open rambutan when I my younger, by the age 10-11 i can't open a rambutan by my bare hands so I put it at the inner side of the door (forget how to describe it) and cloze the door so it squeeze the rambutan open…

4 comments:

马铃薯比基尼妹妹 said...

i ate this last week.. and i love it.. not bad

Raziel said...

haha, this blog is all because of rambutans, and it remind me how i open rambutans when i m small~

Anonymous said...

i have tried it b4.. where can i get it? its look really like rambutan.. no wonder u called it "chap cheng rambutan" hahaha..i like this name too..

Raziel said...

haha 1st time see u drop a comment thax~