About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

all about crap

情人节
对我来说是黑涩的一天,
涩,苦涩的滋味,无聊。。。

Damn long didn’t type in Chinese, and my Han Yu Ping Ying have drop low~ just a try to see where I can go… the above too long enough to produce hahaha, but still I hate valentine… is like a pathetic reminder… bla bla bla complains…
“十指不再紧扣,就算同床也异梦”
got this sentence from a friends blog love it… but ha! Jokes on me I think it will be long till I experience it…

bah~ crap blog, the next one will be better… : p

2 comments:

马铃薯比基尼妹妹 said...

haha.. then im waiting for d better next one from ya =)

Raziel said...

hahaha yea thax for waiting, will be will be....