About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Friday, August 31, 2007

All about EQ... and HAPPY MERDEKA~

What an experience, going out with the kids at night for a national day celebration, so call… damn! No fireworks… (maybe we miss it) is all people around squeezing around, after an hour or a half we decide to go, go yum ca bla blab la bla we decide to drive up to small Genting, (this is the main point of the blog) on our way we meet a gangster, or should I say an ASS~ he is on the right lane, my friend hon him to have him excuse from blocking us, he slow down stare at us… speed up stop in front of our van and walk over to the driver side, (the window is open) he start by yelling towards my friend saying what is the meaning of this bla bla bla and slap wai on his face! Damn this burn me up, I yell over from the back saying don’t even start it… well it actually slow him down… sigh, my friend explain why have he hon that ass but still his numb skull and a bull temper of his can’t take it… bah~ well I still have a childish act to do to this numb skull.. damn I just wish that he will get his ass kick badly, till his fault mouth of his is stuck into his own ass…



(one reason we didn’t start a fight is because there is kids in the car, even the kids know who is right and wrong… dump ass, the second reason is we have high EQ)
oh yea HAPPY BIRTHDAY MALAYSIA, hope it will grow to be a better country...

2 comments:

Scosjion♪♫ 小小∂小勇® said...

!%$#^%&^*(^#$$^%*!%@!#$#&.....
always praise urself >,<"
high EQ.... jesus!!

haha.....

Raziel said...

not just about me k, read properly