About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Color blind

1st time experience at the theater damn long being waiting for this experience~ love it love it a damn lot!
The title of the drama is call TUNKU...





what KLPAC looks like outside

It is a story about what have happen after our independence, sad to what man can cause and do, sad to how people can be selfish, sad to how people can be that narrow minded, sad to a lot of fault things that man have done…
From this we learn
What have happen in 1969 is meant to happen,
The stupidity ways that we have act till this day,
How we discriminate each other till we kill of our love and friends,
Separation will need more than blood and dirt,
Just to lean to be a color blind, to be blind could mean harmony…

2 comments:

马铃薯比基尼妹妹 said...

a blind heart brings more sadness than 2 blind eyes

Raziel said...

I couldn’t agree more~ is not being blind, is being unraciest…