About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Sunday, August 12, 2007

BIG day~

Yesterday is one of the big days of mine life~ my convocation!! Graduate with Bachelor Degree hehehe (show off a little) but damn it is HOT under the robe is like wearing a mobile sauna! And the ceremony is like a desert – dry! No water to drink from 2pm till 8pm bah dry dry, but it is a cheerful ceremony, we cheer to nearly everything, from our friends to the minister (well there is louder cheer, for friends and the soft one you know who this is for…) the whole day is kinda tired, drive here and there! Weird is one step closer to the real world…


this is the only pic i got... more coming up

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe...congratez for ur graduation~~...but dont forget to treat me when u get ur 1st salary...ehehe....
-FuNFuN-

Anonymous said...

hey tzek tzek...
congrats ya..
keep applying la...hehe..

Crayn Tay said...

haha u also from luct

Raziel said...

new fren, haha, I m from... pass tens