About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Monday, October 08, 2007

Work work~

1st day at the office~ no one in yet excluded Horus and me, nothing much to do but blog on and check some mails hehehe, well things are still hanging but getting better (I hope…), my terms and condition isn’t well settle (I don’t even know my real pay yet), will have to talk to the boss later when they arrive, other from that nothing much is going on in the office. Blah 1 thing I hate the most is traveling!! Damn it is damn damn tiring! Well for one thing I m still staying at CyberJaya! Need to get a replacement and move to KL ASAP! And waiting for my car to come bah~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yaya,
better shift to kl
, much more easy to find u next time..