About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Friday, October 19, 2007

again bout work...

Well today is the second day and 3rd night at Kuantan, this is the 1st working trip experience I have and all I can say is one word – BORING!!! We dunno hack about Kuantan been eating crappy food for this few days, no guide to tell us where to eat… blah and damn little people here at Megamall, dunno what so mega it is… just hope time pass by faster this few days and will be going back to KL at Monday and still have to work… sigh, work life seems like I need to get use to it… well having a day off at Tuesday, no rest then, need to get my IC, my tooth and “something” done… that something will be tell later in time (when it is a success…)
p.s. I m typing this blog in the middle of the mall, watching sinchan too… and chasing flies away…
Anyone with exciting working life than this?? Any? Intro please…

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

tzer...be patient...this is what we call...life....
FuNFuN

Anonymous said...

haha... i been through that life for months!!!! but anyway, got fun n bored time also la.. wont have a job that excited for the entire whole moment... haha..

Good luck ya!! u know for what i mean.. hehe..
miss ya..

by raei kee said...

haha..buddy,ihv been there so ma..not bad wat!hv nice beach n aso "bak kut teh"there..
megamall aso quite big wat
aiya..same same as yr KELATAN only la...dun say ppl place boring ma..wakakakaka

Raziel said...

fun: yea i think so, but life that boring... damn... need to spice it up more hehehe

swing: yea now i know how is it like... but at least u guys are 4 people. me 1... sigh and thax hope it will be better...

raeix2: wat la not same not same, in kelantan i got more friends than here, plus got my whole family there and there i know where to go... heheh