About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Monday, October 22, 2007

Hierarchy

For the 1st time I felt that KL is my second home… days at Kuantan is just killing me! Well partly is because of the work the other thing is nothing to do, dunno where to go… going to places like this best that u know where you are going or you have some one that does… wanna be adventurous but too bad no time… blah!
The route back from Kuantan make me felt a little home sick, passing through junctions that leading back home but I need to pass through it to my new life… sometimes when we can be naïve, I hope that we can stay that way always, always back in uniform, won’t have to think of what to where, there are rules to break, class to skip, home work to ditch, tuitions to attend and a few Ringgit as allowance but miraclly compare to now it is always enough…


Hierarchy of needs (Mine…)typo... cant not can


Now my head is like this...

1 comment:

Gine said...

Well, as we move on in our lives, we continue to experience new things and life also become more challenging and demanding. It's up to us to live up to the demand and make everyday as meaningful as it can be.Life only happens once, so treasure what you have now :-)

Live as if you were to die tomorrow; Learn as if you were to live forever. - Ghandi