About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Friday, October 12, 2007

Holiday

Wow today KL is really a dead city; there isn’t a car on the road! Well everyone should have flee out of KL back to their home town for Hari Raya… well for a sudden I miss home a lot, the food well there is too much to list down over here (check szeyuin’s blog, she have introduce some Kelantan food) sometime when I hear people speak in Hokkian, there is something that draw me clozer, it felt like home for a while but I don’t think any other people that knows how to speak Hokkian can understand the slang of Kelantan Hokkian hahaha geng leh, like a guy use to say Muar’s Chinese, well we have Kelantan’s Hokkian! And Keantan malay slang hahaha those that think they are good in Malay, well think again… not even a Malay understand Kelateh (Kelantan in Kelantan slang) well this is our heritage… love the place well it is where I m born, and fuck those ignorant people that think so and so of that place hahah, we don’t live on trees, Chinese people do eat pork, we can et liquors if wanted you name it there is it, but I bet some stuff you can even get else where… so think before you speak…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this week u're going to kuantan? or when?

haha... miss kelantan le.. jus hope that i can hv this kind of study long holidays forever.. haha!!!!!